Children’s Hospital Central California won ten awards – including Best of Print – at the American Advertising Awards ceremony held March 15. The winning projects now qualify for regional and national awards.
Sponsored by the American Advertising Federation, the awards celebrate creative excellence in all forms of media and are considered the Oscars of the advertising industry.
“We created so many outstanding projects for Children’s Hospital this year that we entered nine of them,” said Chris Long, Children’s executive director, communications and marketing. “And every one of them received a Gold award. I’m very proud of our team.”
The winning entries produced by Children’s Hospital Central California Communications and Marketing Department include the following:
- Best of Print: Kids on a Quest: Children’s Hospital 2013 Story Album
- Gold: Kids on a Quest: Children’s Hospital 2013 Story Album
- Gold: Aiming High – Children’s Hospital Central California 2012 Annual Report
- Gold: Inpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation Center Brochure
- Gold: Thanks for Giving Card
- Gold: Happy Holidays Card
- Gold: An Evening of Possibility Invitation
- Gold: Kevin Chappell’s Drive Billboard
- Gold: Harvest Ball Audio/Visual Introduction
- Gold: Thanks for Giving Copywriting
Members of our team involved in these projects include: Carol Logan, senior designer; Erica Jacobie, traffic coordinator; Jeff Sherman, senior designer; Jill Wagner, public relations manager; Monica Prinzing, senior writer and Shawna Bryant, writer.